What Do You Think Is In This Product?
Like most people they think it is Stevia. Why do you choose this at Star Bucks or other places? Because you want something better than the calories of sugar, right? Well, have you ever asked yourself what is in "Stevia In The Raw"? I would think raw natural Stevia, right? Well, Think again.
I contacted the manufacturer. I received a disturbing Email.
THERE IS ONLY 3% STEVIA. The other 97% is Dextrose. Dextrose is the name of a simple sugar that is made from corn. Is it safe to consume? You judge for yourself.
According to Healthline: Dextrose or maltodextrin should be treated with caution.
Medical News Today: Dextrose use can lead to dangerously high blood sugar or fluid buildup in the body, which may cause swelling and fluid in the lungs.
RxList side effects:
blood clot in a vein
abnormal rapid breathing
severe dehydration in diabetes
excess fluid in the blood
inflammation of a vein
excess fluids in the lungs
bleeding on the brain (cerebral hemorrhage)
low blood flow to the brain
low blood phosphate level (hypophosphatemia)
low blood magnesium level (hypomagnesemia)
high blood sugar (hyperglycemia)
leakage of intravenous (IV) fluid from injection site
NOW YOU KNOW.
So you can make a choice if you want to consume Stevia In The Raw.
I decided never to consume this brand again. In my opinion the label is very misleading. I always thought it was all Stevia.
Watching out for your health,
Sunnyside Wellness & Chiropractic Center
Serving Fresno & Clovis
Dr. Thomas Potigian, D.C. (559) 454-1000